Services available at PVRMC
At PVRMC, we are devoted to providing our patients with a host of comprehensive medical services. PVRMC is a state-of-the-art Critical Access Hospital serving communities in the Greer, Jackson, Kiowa, Beckham, Harmon, and Washita Counties. PVRMC is equipped with a 24/7 emergency room, surgical center, on-site laboratory & radiology department facilitating both inpatient and outpatient care.
Browse our services below:
PVRMC is equipped with a 24/7 emergency room, surgical center, on-site laboratory & radiology department facilitating both inpatient and outpatient care. Please, call (580) 782-3353 for more information about any of our services or programs.
Inpatient Acute Care
Services defined as Acute Care are normally delivered by coordinated teams of healthcare professionals that specialize in a broad range of both medical and surgical specialties. The typical goal of acute care revolves around discharging patients as soon as they are determined to be healthy and stable.
Swing beds offer an alternative to skilled nursing facilities. This option may be useful in rural areas, which are less likely to have a stand-alone SNF. In addition, populations in rural areas tend to be older, and swing beds are well-adapted for treating health problems typically seen in aging patients. The most commonly reported need was for aging patients who require rehabilitation following their hospital stay.
24/7 Emergency Services
- 3-D Computerized Tomography (CT scan)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Digital Radiology Services
Pauls Valley has a fully functional lab with the ability to perform a wide variety of ancillary tests.
At the Willows, the best things come together…an experienced health care provider, peace of mind, a sense of security, and the services and amenities that help you enjoy the lifestyle you deserve. You may wonder if assisted living is the best housing option for you.
If you answer “yes” to any of the following questions. The Willows may be exactly what you’re looking for.
- Do you have trouble getting around?
- Do you skip meals rather that cook or eat alone?
- Do you forget whether you have already taken your medication?
- Do you miss social activities with friends who share your interests?
- Do you feel unsafe in your present setting?
- Do you need someone to help you in an emergency?
- Does taking a bath mean fear of falling?
- Do you find housekeeping chores exhausting?
- Do you have difficulty dressing yourself?
Our Assisted Living Residence offers a combination of housing, supportive services, and person care provided to you in your won private apartment. At The Willows you will have an opportunity to simplify life and focus on the things you enjoy/ Some our services include:
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication Administration
- Transportation to medical care, stores and community services
- Paid cable and utilities (except telephone)
- Linen and personal laundry services
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Three nutritious meals every day
- Round the clock staffing
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Private Dining/party room
- Billiard Table
- Exercise equipment
- Fun activities
- Safe Room for severe weather
- Guest bed and breakfast apartments
The Willows is in the heart of Pauls Valley. It is conveniently located behind Pauls Valley General Hospital at 301 Melville Drive. For more information, please feel free to call (405) 238-4414.